Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

New Episodes Schedules

Here are the new episodes schedules for The Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, and King Of The Hill.

The Simpsons -
February 27 - No New Episode
March 6 - "On A Clear Day I Can't See My Sister"
March 13 - "Goo Goo Gai Plan"

South Park -
Season 9 begins March 9. Season 9.5 begins October 19.

Family Guy -
Season 4 begins May 1.

American Dad -
The rest of season 1 begins May 1.

King Of The Hill -
February 27 - No New Episode
March 6 - "Mutual Of Omabwah"
March 13 - "Care-Takin' Care Of Business"

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home