Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sitting In A Bean-Bag Chair Naked Eating Cheetos

This is one of my favorite stand-up comedy jokes:

"Yesterday, I was sitting in a bean-bag chair naked eating Cheetos. I was flipping through the television there, and I saw Robert Tilton, he's a televanglist from Dallas, and he was staring at me. He said this: "Are you lonely?" (Ron shrugs) ...Yeah. He said, "Have you wasted half your life in bars pursuing sins of the flesh?" (Ron takes a drink of scotch) ...This guy's good! Then, he says: "Are you sitting in a bean-bag chair naked eating Cheetos?!" (Ron stops dead, face frozen) ...Yes sir! He says: "Do you feel the urge to get up and send me a thousand dollars?!" ...Close! I thought he was talking about me there for a second! Yeah, apparently I ain't the only cat on the block digs Cheetos!"

- Comedian Ron "Tater Salad" White


Download the MP3 of the joke here: http://www.thegleebs.com/cheetos.zip

Also: There will be no new episode of The Simpsons or King Of The Hill tonight.

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home