Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is the first blog I've ever had. In this blog I will review new episodes of The Simpsons, South Park, King Of The Hill, Family Guy (starting in May), and American Dad (also starting in May). I will also comment on news stories that I find interesting, and review movies that I have recently seen and I will review DVDs. But most of the time I will just post random things. And, last but not least, I will post that day's Dilbert comic strip (Dilbert is my favorite comic strip).

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home