Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Do Not Have Sex With The Authorities

Today I was searching through funny quotes on a webpage and I found this hilarious quote by none other than Matt Groening (Creator of The Simpsons, Futurama, and Life In Hell)

"When the authorities warn you of the dangers of having sex, there is an important lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities."

- Matt Groening

Also: Tonight a new episode of South Park titled "Die Hippie, Die" will air. Tommorow I will review the episode.

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home