Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Friday, March 04, 2005

He Rolls His Turds Into Little Balls And Eats Crayons

Here is another one of my favorite stand-up comedy jokes by comedian Ron White:

"What does this crazy person do?"
"He rolls his turds into little balls and eats crayons."
"Fine I'll feed him for the rest of his life!"
"And what does this crazy person do?"
"Oh, he kills productive members of our society."
"Well he should of rolled his shit into little balls and ate crayons... because the penalty is much less... severe!"


- Comedian Ron "Tater Salad" White


Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home