Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

I'll Blow The Towel Off His Head!

Here is an extended version of the Ron White Osama Bin Laden stand-up comedy joke I posted a couple weeks ago:

"I was having an arguement about Bin Laden with somebody the other day. The arguement came up because the country said if they caught him they wouldn't extridite him in a state in the United States that had the death penalty. And I'm like "I don't care." My buddy was all bent out of shape about it "I'll blow the towel off his head!" Because that's who I hang out with. It bent him out of shape that I wasn't upset about it and he goes "How come you ain't upset!? I know you're pro death penalty, how come that don't make you mad?" I'll tell you why that don't make me mad because spiritually Osama Bin Laden is prepared to die for Islam, but I guarantee that spiritually he is ill-prepared to lick jelly out of Thunder Dick's butt crack. I hate grape jelly! Shut up and lick my butt! And you've gotta do a good job too, because you're in this until cums too. It's not just a na-na there I did it. No, you've gotta try. You've gotta tickle the inside of Thunder Dick's thigh, you've gotta fondle Thunder Dick's nut sack a little bit. If you don't make him cum pretty quick, you're gonna run out of jelly....... Comedy's not always pretty, folks. Every once in a while someone will get tongue fucked in the ass right in the middle of a humorous situation."

- Comedian Ron "Tater Salad" White


Also: Tonight at 1 AM (tommorow actually) The Comedy Central Roast Of Jeff Foxworthy will be reaired UNEDITED. Tomorrow a new episode of King Of The Hill titled "Arlen City Bomber" will air, I will review it tomorrow. No new episode of The Simpsons will air tommorow night.

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home