Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

New Episodes Schedules: Reloaded

It's time for the 2nd Installment of the thrilling saga known as "New Epidodes Schedules".

The Simpsons -
March 20 - "Mobile Homer"
March 27 - No New Episode

South Park -
A new episode will air Wednesday, on Monday I will post the episode's title and description.

King Of The Hill -
March 20 - No New Episode
March 27 - "Arlen City Bomber"

Also: Tommorow night I will review new The Simpsons episode "Goo Goo Gai Plan" and the new King Of The Hill episode "Care-Takin' Care Of Business".

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home