Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Remix Edition Of The Song About Pissin'

This is fuckin' hilarious:

(spoken) "Normally I don't do thisBut I'ma hit ya'll off with a little taste of the remix. Ya'll ready? Here we go(sung) I pick you up from the club. Take you home to make some love. Got a surprise, close your eyes. I'm gonna cover you with suds(instrumental breakdown). I'm gonna give you some poo-poo. I'm gonna give you some pee-pee. I'm gonna give you some doo-doo. Wash it down with some wee-wee. This is the remix edition of the song about pissin'. I got that peein', leakin', freakin' and there's juice in the kitchen. (spoken) That's how it goes at a R. Kelly party. Sup, Chris.......... you drink piss. I want to piss on you remix, ya heard? You know I'm serious I really do want to piss on you."

- R. Kelly - "(I Wanna) Pee On You" (Remix Edition) by Dave Chappelle


Also: A NEW episode of South Park titled "Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina" will air tonight. I will review the episode tommorow.

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home