Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Review of Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again

The first time I saw Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again was when it aired on Comedy Central for the first time. I bought the movie on DVD today. It is hilarious, Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again is one of my all-time favorite movies. All the comedians on it (Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Larry The Cable Guy, and Ron White) are hilarious, especially Ron White. I'm not a redneck, but I don't think you have to be a redneck to find this movie funny. I give this movie an A+.


Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home