Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Review of The Simpsons - "Mobile Homer"

The Simpsons episode "Mobile Homer" was a good episode, although it is one of my least favorite episodes of the season so far. I was surprised to see the Bob's RV Roundup salesman which we only saw once way back in the first season. I give this episode a B.

Also: Tonight The Comedy Central Roast Of Jeff Foxworthy will air at 10 tonight, I will review it tommorow.

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

2 Comments:

  • At March 20, 2005 10:45 PM, Blogger dMervyn said…

    That Schfifty Five animation is hillarious!! I also love Dilbert because it reminds me so much of the corporation I work for. It's almost Monday... Woopadeedoo...

     
  • At March 22, 2005 9:31 PM, Blogger tromik said…

    I can't watch new episodes of the Simpsons anymore. I know there have been some gems, but most pale in comparison to seasons 3-8 or so. I can actually remember the first time I thought something was wrong with the Simpson - the episode where they end up on an island doped up drinking tea with koala bears. WTF was that?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home