Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Review of South Park Season 5 DVD

For Easter I got the South Park Season 5 DVD, the DVD includes all fourteen episodes of the fifth season of South Park and mini commentaries by Matt Stone and Trey Parker. The DVD is great, the mini commentaries are very good, but I wish Matt and Trey would record full-length episode commentaries rather than mini ones. The DVD has no special features other than the mini commentaries. Season five is one of my favorite seasons of South Park. I give this DVD set an A.


Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home