Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Reviews For King Of The Hill - "The Mutual Of Omabwah" and The Simpsons - "On A Clear Day I Can't See My Sister"

The King Of The Hill episode "Mutual Of Omabwah" was a great episode, it had a very good plot. The episode was hilarious. Season 9 of King Of The Hill is turning out to be very good. I give this episode an A-.

The Simpsons episode "On A Clear Day I Can't See My Sister" was an excellent episode, the episode was hilarious. The plot and sub-plot were both great. Season 16 of The Simpsons is turning out to be great. I give this episode an A-.

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home