Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Things That Make You Go Buhhhh!

Yet another Ron White stan-up comedy joke:

"I got in last night, and some guys wanted to take me to a topless bar. I didn't... want to go, but I ended up going, cause you guys will back me up on this, you've seen one woman naked... you wanna see the rest of them naked! It can be an old biker chick, you know, they're gonna hang down to here. 'Wanna see me my tiities?' "Yeah, I do! [pause] All right, roll 'em back up now! I've seen enough." Things that make you go buhhhh!"

- Comedian Ron "Tater Salad" White


Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home