Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

You're Bleeding

Here's another hilarious stand-up comedy joke by Ron White:

"If you've got a yield sign in your spleen... jogging doesn't come into play!"
(in different voice) "I can run twenty-five miles without stopping!"
"You're bleeding."
(in different voice) "Shit."

- Comedian Ron "Tater Salad" White


That is one of the funniest, bizzarest jokes I've ever heard.

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

1 Comments:

  • At March 05, 2005 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this is a fantastic blog, I love Dilbert....cheers, from snowy England!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home