Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Diamonds... That'll Shut Her Up... For A Minute

Another hilarious stand-up comedy joke by Ron White:

"I saw something that came close to truth in advertising, the De Beers people are almost saying what they really mean, folks. Because the old slogan was “Diamonds… are forever.”, and then they changed it to “Diamonds… take her breath away.”, the new slogan is “Diamonds… render her speechless.” Why don’t they just go ahead and say it “Diamonds… that’ll shut her up… For a minute.”

- Comedian Ron "Tater Salad" White

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home