Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Family Guy: Live In Vegas CD

The Family Guy: Live In Vegas CD/DVD will be released this Tuesday (April 26th).



TRACKLISTING:
1. Fanfare & Intro
2. Theme From "Family Guy"

3. Babysitting is a Bum Deal
4. Dear Booze
5. The "Q" Man Loves Nobody
6. All Cartoons Are Fuckin' Dicks
7. The Last Time I Saw Paris
8. But Then I Met You
9. T.V. Medley
10. Puberty's Gonna Get Me
11. But I'm Yours
12. Slightly Out Of Tune (English asaption of Desafinado)
13. One Boy
14. Quahog Holiday
15. Bow Music (Theme from "Family Guy")

Bonus DVD Content -
Stewie's "Sexy Party" Video
The Making of Family Guy Live In Vegas
The Making of Stewie's "Sexy Party" Video


Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

1 Comments:

  • At November 08, 2005 4:37 PM, Blogger Muso Babe said…

    Hi. Interesting article - Family Guy: Live In Vegas CD. I have a music blog myself but I don't seem to have had many people visiting lately. Just looking for inspiration really but this is great. The live 8 dvd is out today - should be fantastic. Anyhow, keep up the good work - I'll be back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home