Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Freakin' Sweet Family Guy Quotes

My favorite quotes from Family Guy:

Chris: Dad, what's the blow-hole for?
Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Seaworld.

Stewie: Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch.

Peter: Oh my God, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, "Oooooo."
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.

Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running? Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

Brian: Hola, me Ilamo es brian ... Nosotros caramos ir condustedes.. uhhhh ...
Bellboy(spanish): Hey, that was pretty good, except when you said "me llamo es Brian," you don't need the "es," just me llamo Brian.
Brian: Oh, oh you speak english
Bellboy (sigh): No, just that first speech and this one explaining it.
Brian: You .... you're kidding me, right?
Bellboy(spanish): Que?

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home