Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Google Satellite Images

Earlier today I was bored so I went on Google Maps and for the first time I noticed that it had satellite images. I was dissapointed that I couldn't find my house, but I did find a very low-quality satellite image of my town. I found pretty good satellite images of places such as Area 51, the Capital, the White House, and Dealey Plaza in Dallas (where JFK was assassinated). This satellite image feature is AWESOME.

Also: No new episodes of King Of The Hill or The Simpsons will air tonight.

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home