Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Here's Your Sign ... Again

Here are some more of my favorite Bill Engvall "Here's your sign." jokes:

"While sitting on a magazine someone asked me "Are you reading that?" I replied, "Yes, I always read with my butt." Here's your sign."

"One of my tires went flat, some guy asked me "Tire went flat?" I replied, "Nope, I was driving and three of them just swelled up on me." Here's your sign."

"I learned to drive an 18-wheeler in my days of adventure. Wouldn't you know, I misjudged the height of a bridge. The truck got stuck and I couldn't get it out, no matter how I tried. I radioed in for help and eventually a local cop shows up to take the report. He went through his basic questioning...okay...no problem. I thought for sure he was clear of needing a sign...until he asked, "So, is your truck stuck?" I couldn't help myself! I looked at him, looked back at the rig and then back to him and said, "No, I'm delivering a bridge... here's your sign."

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home