Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Here's Your Sign

Here are my very favorite Bill Engvall "Here's Your Sign" jokes:

I stayed late at work one night and a co-worker looked at me and said, "Are you still here?" I replied, "No. I left about 10 minutes ago. Here's your sign."

It's like before my wife and I moved. Our house was full of boxes and there was a U-Haul truck in our driveway. My neighbor comes over and says, "Hey, you moving?" "Nope. We just pack our stuff up once or twice a week to see how many boxes it takes. Here's your sign."

My son sat down at the piano and he said "I'm going to play you a song from Harry Potter." I said "The movie?" He says "Nope, the book! Here's your sign."

Me and my wife just landed in Los Angeles, we were coming back from Europe where we bought some paintings. When we got off the plane a security guard says "You buy those paintings in another country?" I say "No, We carry this one everywhere we go and my wife painted this one while we were standing in line. Here's your sign."

I couldn't find my luggage, so I go to lost luggage in the airport, where everyone is in SUCH a good mood. So, I tell the girl working there that I lost my luggage. She says "Has your plane landed yet?" I say "No, princess, I'm having an OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE! I'm just checking on it. Here's your sign."



Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home