Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

If You've Got A Bladder Control Problem... You're Probably Aware Of It

Once again, here is another hilarious Ron White stand-up comedy joke:

"I’ve decide there’s too many support groups in this country, you should just pick yourself up and go along. Now, they have this Bladder Control Awareness Group. You know what, if you’ve got a bladder control problem... you’re probably aware of it, or you’re in some weird ass denial I’ve never even heard of..... Well, moisture seems to be forming in this area, I’m not sure whether it’s due to high humidity… or I’m just pissing myself, Bob"

- Comedian Ron "Tater Salad" White

Also: Tonight a NEW episode of South Park titled "Erection Day" will air, I will review the episode tommorow. This is the last episode of the first half of season nine, I suspect the second half of season nine will begin in the fall.


Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home