Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

I'm Surprised They Make Them Drive The Same Direction

Here is another hilarious stand-up comedy joke by Ron White:

"So, it's great to be back in Texas, where the speed limit on the interstate is seventy miles an hour..... Unless you're in an eighteen wheeler, then it's sixty-five miles an hour..... Unless it's at night, then it's sixty miles an hour..... Unless you're in a car pulling a big trailer, then it's fifty-five miles an hour. And they do this, of course, because having everyone drive the same speed on the same road..... just doesn't make sense. I'm surprised they make them drive the same direction, how about you?!"

- Comedian Ron "Tater Salad" White


Also: Tommorow night no new episode of The Simpsons will air. A new episode of King Of The Hill titled "Redcorn Gambles With His Future" will air, I will review the episode after it airs tommorow night.

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home