Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Matt Stone Chat

Last night from 8 to about 9:20 (EST) Matt Stone answered questions on South Park Studios chat. You would submit your question to a bot, which would then at random (I guess) pick questions, then Matt would answer the question. I submitted the question "Since Mr. Garrison is now a woman, will Mr. Slave ever return?" Matt's response was "We were just talking about that. I don't think he's gone for good. He's too fucking funny. Oh Jesus!" The entire chat was great, although some of the questions were incredibly stupid. I hope he (or Trey, or both) does it again sometime. You can read a transcript of the entire chat here.

Also: Tonight a NEW episode of South Park titled "The Losing Edge" will air, I will review the episode tommorow.

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home