Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

New Episodes of Family Guy

The wait is almost over, after more than three years, a new episode of Family Guy will air. The first new episode of the fourth season, "North By North Quahog", will air tommorow night at 9. The season premiere is written by series creator Seth MacFarlane. I'm really looking forward to new episodes of one of the greatest TV shows ever.


Also: Tommorow night the King Of The Hill episode "Gone With The Windstorm", The Simpsons episodes "Don't Fear The Roofer" and "The Heartbroke Kid", the Family Guy episode "North By North Quahog", and the American Dad episode "Threat Levels" will air. I will review those episodes sometime after they air.

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home