Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

New Episodes Schedules: Rides Again

It is time for the fourth installment of the epice trillogy known as "New Episodes Schedules":

The Simpsons -
April 24 - No New Episode
May 1 - "The Heartbroke Kid" and "Don't Fear The Roofer"
May 8 - "A Star Is Torn" and "Thank God It's Doomsday"

Family Guy -
May 1 - "North By North Quahog" - Season 4 Premiere Episode
May 8 - "Fast Times At Buddy Cianci Jr. High"

South Park -
April 20 - "Erection Day" - Last Episode of the First Half of Season 9

King Of The Hill -
April 24 - No New Episode
May 1 - "Gone With The Windstorm"
May 8 - "Bobby On Track"

American Dad -
May 1 - "Threat Levels"
May 8 - "Stan Knows Best"

The Ron White Show -
April 28 - "Pilot"

Also: This has nothing to do with this post, but I think that Ratzinger AKA Pope Benedict XVI will not be a very good pope. I don't think he will be a good pope because he is way too conservative and is a former (or possibly current) Nazi . But I'm not a Catholic, so I don't really know why I would care THAT much.

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home