Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Futurama Monster Robot Maniac Fun Collection DVD

The Futurama Monster Robot Maniac Fun Collection DVD will be released on August 23. The DVD will feature the episodes "Hell is Other Robots", "Anthology of Interest I", "Roswell That Ends Well", and "The Sting". The special features will include disc and episode intros by Matt Groening, David X. Cohen, Claudia Katz, Rich Moore, John DiMaggio, and Billy West, the animatic for "Hell is Other Robtots" with optional commentary by Matt Groening, David X. Cohen, Claudia Katz, Rich Moore, John DiMaggio and Billy West.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home