Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

King of the Hill - Season Four DVD

The King of the Hill season four DVD was released on Tuesday. The DVD set has all twenty-three season four episodes, but the sae has no special features. Also, like the the third season DVD set the episodes are on shitty double-sided discs. I haven't bought it yet, I'm not sure when I will.


Also: The King Of The Hill episode "It Ain't Over 'Til The Fat Neighbor Sings", The Simpsons episodes "Home Away From Homer" and "The Father, The Son, And The Holy Guest Star", the Family Guy episode "Blind Ambition", the American Dad episode "Francine's Flashback" will all air. I will review the episodes sometime after they air.

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home