Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

More Freakin' Family Guy Quotes

Here's some more freakin' sweet Family Guy quotes:

Tom Tucker: And now time for Ollie Williams with the Black-U-Weather Forecast. Ollie?
Ollie: It gon' rain.
Tom Tucker: Thanks, Ollie.

Peter: Everybody, I've got bad news. We've been cancelled.
Lois: Oh no Peter! How could they do that?
Peter: Well unfortuantely Lois, there's just no more room on the schedule. We just gotta accept the fact that FOX has to make room for terrific shows like Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared, Action, That 80's Show, Wonder Falls, Fast Lane, Andy Richter Controls The Universe, Skin, Girl's Club, Cracking Up, The Pitts, Firefly, Get Real, Freaky Links, Wanda At Large, Costello, The Lone Gunman, A Minute with Stan Hooper, Normal Ohio, Pasadena, Harsh Realm, Keen Eddy, The Street, American Embassy, Cedric The Entertainer, The Tick, Louie, and Greg The Bunny....
Lois: Is there no hope?
Peter: Well I suppose if ALL those shows go down the tubes we might have a shot.

Peter (as Larry from Three's Company): Jack. Twins. Swedish. My place. Now.

Peter: Am I supposed to conduct with my penis?

Meg: I just want to kill myself I'm gonna go upstairs and eat a whole bowl of peanuts.
(Lois and Peter stare in silence)
Meg: I'm allergic to peanuts.
(Peter and Lois keep staring)
Meg: You dont know anything about me. (runs upstairs)
Peter: Who was that guy?


Peter: Well, I'm gettin' something really special too. And by special I don't mean special like that Kleinaman boy down the street. More special like... like Special K, the cereal. Hey, what do they do with the regular K? And for that matter, what ever happend to K. Ballard? You know, if you said mallard and you had a cold, it would sound like ballard.
Brian: Do you listen to yourself when you talk?
Peter: I drift in and out.


Auctioner: Our first item is a pair of panties confiscated from a prostitute.
Quagmire: Fifty bucks.
Auctioner: She had nine STDs.
Quagmire: Forty-five bucks.
Auctioner: And when we caught her she wet herself.
Quagmire: Fifty bucks.


Stewie: Yes, but no sprinkles. For every sprinkle I find, I shall KILL you.

Lois: You're drunk again.
Peter: No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking.


Man: Where do you see yourself in five years?
[Peter sees a picture of the man, his wife, and his son at the beach]
Peter's Brain: Don't say doing your wife. Don't say doing your wife. Don't say doing your wife.
Peter: Doing your ... son.

Also: Sorry for forgetting to post yesterday.

Yesterday's Dilbert Comic Strip:


Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home