Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Monday, May 09, 2005

New Episodes Schedules: The Fifth One

Yes, it's time for the next installment of "New Episodes Schedules".

The Simpsons -
May 15 - "Home Away From Homer" and "The Father, The Son, And The Holy Guest Star" - Season 16 finale

Family Guy -
May 15 - "Blind Ambition"
May 22 - No New Episode
May 29 - No New Episode

South Park -
The second half of season 9 begins October 19.

King Of The Hill -
May 15 - "It Ain't Over 'Til The Fat Neighbor Sings" - Season 9 finale

American Dad -
May 15 - "Francine's Flashback"
May 22 - No New Episode
May 29 - No New Episode

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home