Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Review of the Family Guy - Live In Vegas CD

Today I bought the Family Guy: Live In Vegas CD, I bought the edited version (I couldn't find the unedited version). The CD is great, all of the songs on it are hilarious. My favorite songs on the CD are "Quahog Holiday" and "The "Q" Man Loves Nobody". There is also a DVD included with the CD. The DVD is pretty good as well. It has a trailer for the new season of Family Guy (American Dad too) which has an especially funny quote.

Peter: I have some bad news, your wife is a vegetable... just kidding, she's dead.

I give this CD/DVD an A.



Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home