Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Review of Ron White: Drunk In Public CD

Not too long ago I bought the Ron White: Drunk In Public CD. It is hilarious, it features almost every one of Ron White's funniest stand-up jokes. Drunk In Public is one of my very favorite CDs that I own. I give this CD an A.


Also: Tommorow night the King Of The Hill episode "Bobby On Track", The Simpsons episodes "A Star Is Torn" and "Thank God It's Doomsday", the Family Guy episode "Fast Times At Buddy Cianci Jr. High", the American Dad episode "Stan Knows Best" will all air. I will review the episodes sometime after they air.

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home