Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Review of The Simpsons - Bart Wars DVD

Today I bought The Simpsons - Bart Wars DVD. The episodes ("Dog of Death", "Marge Be Not Proud", "The Secret War of Lisa Simpson", and "Mayored to the Mob") are all great. I don't understand why "Dog of Death", "Marge Be Not Proud", and "The Secret War of Lisa Simpson" are included on the DVD, as they have no relation to the Star Wars movies in any way. The DVD also has an animatic and storyboards for "Mayored to the Mob", which is a pretty good special feature. I give this DVD an A-.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home