Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Review of The Simpsons - Season 16

Here is my review of the entire sixteenth season of The Simpsons.

"Treehouse Of Horror XV" - A
"All's Fair In Oven War" - A-
"Sleeping With The Enemy" - A
"She Used To Be My Girl" - C+
"Fat Man And Little Boy" - A-
"Midnight Rx" - A+
"Mommie Beerest" - B+
"Homer And Ned's Hail Mary Pass" - A-
"Pranksta Rap" - A-
"There's Something About Marrying" - A+
"On A Clear Day I Can't See My Sister" - A-
"Goo Goo Gai Plan" - A
"Mobile Homer" - B
"The Seven-Beer Snitch" - A-
"Future-Drama" - A+
"Don't Fear The Roofer" - A-
"The Heart-Broke Kid" - A
"A Star Is Torn" - B+
"Thank God It's Doomsday" - A
"Home Away From Homer" - A
"The Father, The Son, And The Holy Guest Star" - A+

My Favorite Episode of the Season: "Future-Drama"
My Least Favorite Episode of the Season: "She Used To Be My Girl"

Overall for the Season - A-

I think season sixteen is the best season of The Simpsons since season nine or ten.

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home