Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

We Don't Take Money Here

Here's yet another hilarious Ron White stand-up comedy joke:

"I went to the Blues Festival. I love the blues, but they I think they need fix the festival. I don't like any place where you can't give someone money and they'll give you back a beer. You know what I mean? I love beer, I know they're sellin' beer, I see people coming from the front of the line and they've got beer. That's how I figured the whole thing out. When I finally get to the front of the line I give the guy some money. He said, "We don't take money here."... "What do you take?"... "Coupins!" "Where do I get these "coupins"!?" "You see that line over there?" I waited in that line for about an hour. When I got to the front of the line I had to show them my birth certificate, fill out a form, and they mail that away..... Send me back some "coupins"! "What are you doing, Ron? Oh, I'm waiting on UPS, there's a good chance I could have a beer by Thursday. I'm partying like a Kennedy right now."

- Comedian Ron "Tater Salad" White

Today's Dilbert Comic Strip:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home