Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Family Guy Season 4 on [adult swim]

Tonight [adult swim] will begin airing reruns of season four episodes of Family Guy, tonight's episode will be "North By North Quahog" (Season 4 premiere), it will air at 11:30 tonight. It is possible that this rerun will have more content than the original FOX version of the episode. A season four episode will air every Thursday at 11:30 on [adult swim] (and if you didn't know, [adult swim] is on Cartoon Network).

3 Comments:

  • At June 10, 2005 8:49 PM, Blogger Jordan said…

    Last night I watched "North By North Quahog" on [adult swim], there were no changes from the FOX version.

     
  • At June 16, 2005 7:42 PM, Blogger Jordan said…

    Tonight the episode "Fast Times At Buddy Cianci Jr. High" will air on [adult swim] at 11:30.

     
  • At June 30, 2005 6:56 PM, Blogger Jordan said…

    I watched "Fast Times at Buddy Cianci Jr. High" and "Blind Ambition" on [adult swim] and I did not notice any differences from the FOX version other than that the credits are in full-frame and are not squished. Also, tonight at 11:30, [adult swim] will air the episode "Don't Make Me Over".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home