Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Family Guy TV Guide Covers

This Sunday (June 12th) Family Guy TV Guide covers will be realeased. Four of the covers will be on the newstands (Chris and Meg, Peter and Lois, Brian, Stewie), and the other cover will only be available if you have a TV Guide subscription.

1 Comments:

  • At June 15, 2005 4:04 PM, Blogger Jordan said…

    Yesterday I bought the Chris and Meg, Brian, and Stewie TV Guides. I could not find the Peter and Lois one (the one I wanted the most). I searched for it in at least five different stores, but for some reason I could not find it in any of them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home