Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Review of American Dad - "Pilot"

Since this is the only episode of American Dad that has aired that I haven't reviewed yet, I thought I would review it today. This episode aired on February 6 of this year after a new episode of The Simpsons and the Super Bowl.

The Pilot episode of American Dad was decent. It is definately my least favorite episode of the series so far. There weren't too many laughs in this episode. But there were a few funny moments in the episode, such as the Jack-In-The-Box Man gag. I give this episode a C+.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home