Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Reviews of Family Guy - "The Cleveland-Loretta Quagmire" and American Dad - "Homeland Insecurity"

The Family Guy episode "The Cleveland-Loretta Quagmire" was awesome. It is the best episode of the season so far, and it is one of my new top five favorite Family Guy episode. The episode had so many hilarious moments. I'm pretty sure I'm within the 0.2% of people who understood the Kicked In The Nuts reference. I give this episode an A+.


The American Dad episode "Homeland Insecurity" was great. This episode is definately the best one of the season so far. I give this episode an A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home