Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Reviews of Family Guy - "Petarded" and American Dad - "Deacon Stan, Jesus Man"

The Family Guy episode "Petarded" was really great. So many very funny moments, such as Timer the Cheese Guy singing and dancing at 3:30 in the morning. Season four has been a great season so far. I give this episode an A+.


The American Dad episode "Deacon Stan, Jesus Man" was a pretty good episode, but not as good as last week's great episode. Stan being "possesed by the Devil" was hilarious, my favorite part of the episode. I give this episode an A-.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home