Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Family Guy - "8 Simple Rules For Buying My Teenage Daughter" - Airs July 10



When Peter runs up a tab at the local pharmacy, the only way out of paying the bill is to sell Meg to the owner’s son, Neil, who has been stalking her for months. But when Neil starts dating another girl, Meg becomes jealous and goes on the hunt to find a boyfriend of her own. Meanwhile, Stewie goes gaga over his hot new babysitter, Liddane.

This episode will air Sunday, July 10th.

Interesting Fact: This episode was directed by Greg Colton, who is member Rare Hero at DamnYouAll.net, a Family Guy message board that I am a member of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home