Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Review of American Dad - Season 1

Here is my letter grade review of every episode of the first season of American Dad.

Pilot - C+
Threat Levels - B-
Stan Knows Best - B+
Francine's Flashback - A-
Roger Codger - B+
Homeland Insecurity - A
Deacon Stan, Jesus Man - A-

Favorite Episode of the Season: Homeland Insecurity
Least Favorite Episode of the Season: Pilot
Overall for the Season: B

The first season of American Dad was pretty good, but it was too short. It only had seven episodes, like the first season of Family Guy. Season two will begin on Sunday, September 11th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home