Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Review of Family Guy - Season 4

Here is my letter grade review for every episode of the fourth season of Family Guy.

North by North Quahog - A
Fast Times at Buddy Cianci Jr. High - C-
Blind Ambition - A+
Don't Make Me Over - A
The Cleveland-Loretta Quagmire - A+
Petarded - A+
Brian the Bachelor - B+
8 Simple Rules for Buying my Teenage Daughter - A
Breaking Out is Hard to Do - A-
Model Misbehavior - B-

Favorite Episode of the Season - The Cleveland-Loretta Quagmire
Least Favorite Episode of the Season - Fast Times at Buddy Cianci Jr. High
Overall for the Season - A

My third favorite season of the show so far, seasons two and three being the ones that are better. Season five begins on Sunday, September 11.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home