Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Simpsons Season 17, Family Guy Season 5, American Dad Season 2 Begin on September 11, King of the Hill Season 10 Begins on September 18

This year, The Simpsons seventeenth season will premiere on Sunday, Septer 11, season five of Family Guy, and season two of American Dad will also begin on September. Season ten of King of the Hill will begin on Sunday, September 18, season ten, will sadly, most likely be the last season of King of the Hill.

The season premiere episode for The Simpsons season 17 will be "Bonfire of the Manatees". I will post the season premieres for Family Guy, American Dad, and King of the Hill when the episode title becomes available.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home