Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Review of the Futurama Monster Robot Maniac Fun Collection DVD

Earlier today I bought the Futurama Monster Robot Maniac Fun Collection DVD, which was released on Tuesday (August 23rd).

My letter-grade review for every episode on the disc:
Hell is Other Robots - A
Anthology of Interest I - A+
Roswell That Ends Well - A+
The Sting - A+


Each episode has an intro, all of them are hilarious. The disc also has its own introduction, which is great. The DVD also has the animatic for Hell is Other Robots, the animatic has one of the best commentaries ever. The menus on the DVD are excellent. There is one easter egg: Go left from the intro for Anthology of Interest I and press enter after Al Gore's head appears. The DVD also has the greatest cover art ever! I give this DVD an A+.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home