Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Some of the Best Simpsons Quotes

I thought I would lay off posting about Family Guy, so I will now be posting about my favorite show, The Simpsons, more.

Here's some of my favorite quotes. I will post more another time.

Homer: Uh, Milhouse saw the elephant twice and rode it once, right?
Luann Van Houten: Yes, but we paid you $4.
Homer: Well, that was under our old price structure. Under our new price structure, your bill comes to a total of $700. Now, you've already paid me $4, so that's just $696 more that you owe me.
Kirk Van Houten: Get off our property.
- From "Bart Gets an Elephant"


Homer (after eating a waffle that was stuck to the ceiling, who he believed was God): Mmm... sacrilicous.
- From "Homer Loves Flanders"

Marge: Did you just call everyone a chicken?
Homer: No. I swear on this bible.
Marge: That's not a bible, it's a book of carpet samples.
Homer: Ooh... fuzzy.
- From "Treehouse of Horror III"

Otto: Your dad's right, I am a bum.
Bart: He didn't call you a bum, he called you a sponge.
Otto: A SPONGE!?
- From "The Otto Show"

Lisa: If we don't get to the convention soon, all the good comics willbe gone!
Bart: Ah, what do you care about good comics? All you every buy is Casper the Wimpy Ghost.
Lisa: I think it's sad that you equate friendliness with wimpiness, and I hope it'll keep you from ever achieving true popularity.
Bart: Well, you know what I think? I think Casper is the ghost of Richie Rich. (shows comics of Casper and Richie Rich)
Lisa: Hey, they do look alike!
Bart: Wonder how Richie died.
Lisa: Perhaps he realized how hollow the pursuit of money really is andtook his own life.

Marge: Kids, could you lighten up a little?
-
From "Three Men and a Comic Book"

... Stay tuned for more.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home