Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Review of American Dad - "All About Steve"

The American Dad episode "All About Steve", which aired Sunday, was pretty good. Season 2 of American Dad has been better than season 5 of Family Guy so far. I give this episode an A-. Also, sorry for the late review.

2 Comments:

  • At September 30, 2005 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

     
  • At September 30, 2005 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home