Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Review of Family Guy - "Jungle Love"

The Family Guy episode "Jungle Love", which aired Sunday, was very bad. The only thing that was remotely funny in this episode was Adam West spanking Chris with the paddle. One of the worst episodes ever. This is the last episode to air for at least a month. I give this episode a D-. Also, sorry for the late review.

1 Comments:

  • At September 30, 2005 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Private blogs
    Steve Hall , a venture capitalist at Seattle's Vulcan Capital, explains why he hasn't been posting comments on his Northwest VC blog recently.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home