Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Review of Family Guy - Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story

The Family Guy movie, Stwie Griffin: The Untold Story, which was released today, is great. The movi had several hilarious moments, and a quite good plot. One thing I didn't like was the Futurama slam (sounded like a slam, but I could be wrong.) One of my favorite moments from the movie was a strange parody of the capture of Sadam Hussein, starring Stewie. Some other great moments were the Wildly Flailing Arm Inflatable Tube-Man Imporium & Warehouse commercial, the stork, and the diabetes commercial. The movie is better than most of season 4, and quite a bit better than season 5 (so far). I give this movie an A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home