Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Review of The Simpsons - "Bonfire of the Manatees"

The Simpsons episode "Bonfire of the Manatees" was okay. The ending with the manatee posing as Homer at the power plant was most definately the best part of the episode. I give this episode a B-. This episode is the season premiere of season seventeen.

1 Comments:

  • At September 12, 2005 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Seth Godin's Knock Knock eBook Review
    Seth Godin has a new free ebook out called Knock Knock - Seth Godins Incomplete Guide to Building a Web Site that Works along with a follow up book about blogging.
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a ##HSA## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##health savings account## related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    -----------------------------------------------------

     

Post a Comment

<< Home