Worst Blog Ever!

This is my blog where I review DVDs, movies, and new episodes of TV shows I watch, and sometimes I comment on news stories that I find interesting. But a lot of the time I just post random things.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

The Simpsons - "Bonfire of the Manatees"

The Simpsons season seventeen premiere episode, "Bonfire of the Manatees", airs tommorow. Description:

Marge, outraged after discovering Homer allowed Fat Tony to shoot an a "gentlemen's" film in their living room in compensation for his football gambling debt, flees, leaving Homer with the kids. While on her journey of self-discovery, Marge befriends Caleb Thorn (Alec Baldwin), an attractive marine biologist on a quest to save not only the endangered manatee, but Marge from a husband who doesn't seem to appreciate her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home